Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays

Sorry I have not posted in a week I have been busy getting everyone's orders done and we had my sons b-day that I will be sharing some pictures of soon. For now I hope you are all having happy holidays. Here are a couple of snapshots I took recently.



This was right after we put the tree up a couple of days ago. He was checking out the candy on the tree.




We went to a cookie exchange party and I though the light was kind of cool on these cookies



We were supposed to bake and bring some cookies but I just didn't have time so here is what we brough it was store bought but I did try making it look like it was home made :-)




I give this mom the best cookie award these must have taken for ever to make. Adorable cookies.

To see more cookie photos I took click here

No comments: