Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas Portraits

I took some time out before I had to go do a photo shoot today and did some portraits of my baby boy. We went to the side of the road that I have been wanting to go for a while and I blogged about it a week ago and today seemed like the perfect day. We only ended up being there like 10 minutes because it was cold today. But I didn't want to wait until it wormed up and risk that the leafs will be all gone.



I wish my backyard looked like this....



Exploring the leafs and posing. He can be such a poser sometimes.



I though this background was cool. Its not too late to schedule a session this week to get a quick session in this setting before the leafs are all gone.



He was about to throw these at me...



Laughing Shots.... Yes he got me with the leafs....



No comments: