Monday, October 29, 2007

Cambodian Wedding

I got to get up really early on Saturday to meet up with Karl and shoot this wedding in San Jose. This was a Cambodian Wedding. The bride and groom dressed up in traditional Cambodian attire and later on switched to traditional wedding attire. Bride and groom really wanted to have a city look to there images so Karl scouted some great buildings that we shot at.

Here are a few images from the first part of the day from the Cambodian ceremony:

The bride and groom then changed over to traditional attire here are some images from the hotel:



Then we went out to downtown San Jose and took some formals here is one goofy one and one city look image:




Ok so here comes my favorite part. I just purchased a new clear umbrella and I brought it with me to the wedding just in hopes that Karl would maybe let me try it with the bride and groom and he did. I had a blast with it. What made it even better there was a floor water fountain in the park we were at and the bride and groom agreed to go and stand in the water. How cool is that. They didnt get wet because they had the umbrella :-) and there was just enough room for the two of them in between the streams of water. Check out some of the images I did with the umbrella.


No comments: