Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Outdoor Children Portraits- Newark, Fremont, Bay Area Kids Photographer

Serena got a take 2 at her session yesterday. Serena was a lot more willing to part with her favorite jacket this time and gave us a great session with lots of variety.


Simple Chair Portrait with a grass background I concentrated on getting lots of different expressions and we did get a lot of them. From funny to cute. This is just one I decided to share.


I chased her around the playground for a while. I must say I did get my exercise for the day but I got some shots of her just playing and I love those type of shots.


Couple of different tutu shots. The pink tutu is one of my props and the black tutu is one that mom brought in.


Same locations just two different angels. Brick wall portraits are fun. I especially liked this brick wall because some of the bricks have a color tone to them. I though that was cool looking.


No comments: