Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Making a Gift Party

Yesterday I hosted a party for my husbands business for personalized gifts. The most popular item was the marbel coaster and the childrens food mat.



The Marbel Coasters set of 4 plus a holder
Retail Price $40

If you like to check out some of the items that were sold check out my husbands e-bay store here:

-

http://stores.ebay.com/Lasting-Impressions-4u

-

Some of the moms forgot pictures for the gifts so I took some portraits in my backyard of their kids so we can have some images to play with for the personalized products. The puppies you see are my dogs litter we had on October 10th. Puppies were defiantly a big hit with all the kids yesterday. The puppies are getting so big now it will almost be time for them to go to new homes in a few weeks.






-

No comments: