Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pasadera Country Club Wedding in Monterey

Yesterday I got to 2nd shoot with my very good friend Karl. This was a wedding in Monterey at the Pasadera Country Club . It was a really nice warm day. The bride and groom were a lot of fun to work with. Here are a few random images from the day. These are not in any particular order.


I love this shot the bride got the ride and the groom had to walk :-)



Dancing for her Husband


I like this saying...


The Bride In Her Brides Room



Dad Made a really Funny Face when she kissed him


Got to love little girls playing


I don't know why I like this image but I do...Its a moment capture for a lifetime


Playing with the Brides flowers at the end of the night.


Getting Ready



I like the light coming through the fabric, I though it would be a little different


Amazing Reception Room


No comments: