Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Something New...

Something new and exciting I am happy to offer right now is change of background after the portrait has been taken. The benefit of this is that I can now offer more choices in different backgrounds that normally I could not all have ready and available during the session. We can take a portrait on a white background and then add the background of our choice later. We can even zoom in on a portrait and create an entire new image. Check out a before and after below of an image I just did for my little model Marina. I zoomed in on the portrait touched her small finger that was poking out and changed the background.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are incredible! I was really surprised with the black and whites – love the background. I showed them to Barbie last night and she actually started to cry – she said the pictures evoked so much emotion (definitely the mark of an incredible photographer). I can’t wait until tomorrow when I can show them to David and Jen – they will both be so pleased. I wasn’t kidding, you really do rock!
~Linda