Sunday, March 11, 2007

Easter Event in Dixon

Today I got to go and shoot with my friend Rose in Dixon. She had a special Easter event at a new studio she is opening. We got to play with a lot of different antique props because the studio she is renting out use to be an antique store and we got to use a lot of the antique furniture from the store and some little props that made today’s sessions a lot of fun. I picked up a few new things my self which I am excited to be introducing and showing on the blog in the upcoming weeks. In the afternoon I also helped Rose shoot a senior session of twins. I wanted to share a few of my favorite portraits from today’s sessions.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photograph of the baby in the drawer close up. That is so sweet. The angle is beautiful and the hanging baby outfit is a nice touch.

Angela Anderson Photography said...

I love that second photo as well, but I like the one with the little girl even more -- because the baby is not the center of attention, more like a little surprise! So cute!!