Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Collages


Collages are a great way to get a lot of your favorite portraits on one sheet so you can display more portraits on the wall. All collages are custom designed to fit your selected portraits. 11x14 size is a really popular size for a collage but they are also available in many different other sizes. Until now I have only offered collages in 8x10 and larger. I am now introducing 4x5 and 5x7 size collages that you can get in addition to your big collages. This makes a perfect hand out to friends and family because now you don’t have to just pick one portrait to hand out but you can have a collage of your favorite portraits to hand out. Here is a recent collage I did for a family of 4 children. This collage makes me giggle every time I look at.
"



If you have already purchased a collage and you would like to know how you can get 20 free 4x5 prints of your collage e-mail me for details.

No comments: